Current Opening: Sales Operations Analyst Manager
Myoscience has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Analyst/Manager to support the Commercial team. Located in our Fremont, CA headquarters, this role will be the focal point for communications between the field and corporate.
- Design and delivery of sales reporting and analytics to drive the business
- Manage compliance with our Playbook
- Coordinate the Sales Funnel, forecasting, lead tracking and follow up
- Develop Dashboards, Scorecards and Distributor metrics
- Develop and deliver reporting
- Distributor contract management
- Develop onboarding process for the Field with Marketing and manage ongoing training requirements/compliance for field and distributor teams.
- Prioritize and execute on existing and ad hoc requests made from sales and leadership to facilitate revenue growth
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- BS/BA degree in Business and 6-9 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Operations.
- Must have a deep understanding of how Sales organizations function
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a do-what-it-takes mindset
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly developed organizational, planning, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Skilled at developing and presenting executive-level communications and data visualization
- Experience with business process improvement and working with others to implement change
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to Salesforce.com, MS Excel, Access, and SQL
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt to internal policies/procedures and changing direction of a task/project
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.