Current Opening: Product Manager
The Product Manager will be responsible for driving product marketing strategies and programs consistent with overall business objectives in orthopedic devices, utilizing traditional and innovative marketing / product approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Develops product marketing strategies within the product line and marketing function
- Develops and executes portfolio product marketing strategies to achieve stated revenue, profitability and market share objectives
- Works with supervisor and co-workers to evaluate trends in the orthopedics markets to determine segment penetration opportunities and strategies
- Develop sales educational/promotional pieces as appropriate: Initiate/manage/implement publications / competitive comparisons to support business strategy as appropriate.
- Develop sales tools (literature, brochures, etc.), training materials, and field sales and customer communications to support sales and the customer and address any product line issues.
- Establishes consistent positioning/branding image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events
- Drives the product marketing message through all communication channels by partnering with internal and external communication resources and functions
- Collaborates with field sales management and consulting surgeons to validate, deliver and evaluate product usage and marketing strategies and programs
- Build relationships with key customers, thought leaders, trade associations, and industry players to facilitate sales and increase positive visibility and adoption of Myoscience’s products.
- Works with a broad array of internal and external groups to assure that marketing goals are achieved to support high impact launches on new products. Follows up closely on projects in collaboration with others.
- Participates in product strategy development; Visits customers/has VIP contacts
- Product portfolio management, including strategic prioritizations, forecasting, supply chain management, etc.
- Assure highest product and therapy expertise, internally and externally, to include 1-on-1 training, field procedure assistance and physician trainings
- Ensure alignment between Regulatory, Supply Chain, Marketing for managing new product launches
- Support key operational activities, including product recalls, backorders, inventory, etc. in coordination with cross-functional partners
- Bachelor degree required (MBA preferred) with 5+ years in a classical marketing function and direct product management experience in orthopedics, total knee replacement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong oral and written skills (both in groups and 1-on-1 interaction). Ability to make effective marketing presentations to small and large groups
- Ability to lead projects and execute through others
- Demonstrated success leading in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
- Experience of training and coaching on technical products
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple simultaneous deliverables and work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes
- Demonstrated expertise in creating marketing materials, messaging, sales collateral, etc.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.