Current Opening: Clinical Account Manager- NorthEast (Kansas City or St. Louis, MO)
Myoscience has an exciting field opportunity for a Clinical Account Manager (CAM), reporting to the Regional Sales Director – NorthEast. This role can be located in or near Kansas City or St. Louis, MO.
- Provides product expertise and sales support to distributor sales organizations and their sales teams through customer sales presentations, customer meetings, and demonstrating product features and capabilities, implementing follow-up training as needed.
- Utilizes and leverage client relationships to strengthen company image, competitive position, assesses future needs for upsell opportunities and obtain referrals for new business opportunities to grow the business. Drives account management objectives.
- Supports clinical studies that include forecasting levels of new business, evaluating probability of new business, and detailing new contacts.
- Develops and maintains broad product line technical expertise and trains sales personnel on products, including positioning and features.
- Reviews business plans, forecasts for product requirements, monitors customer usage rates, and originates plans and objectives to continually meet market needs.
- Supports Reimbursement
- Uses market research to develop regional product growth strategy that includes customer segmentation, development of new products / services, and increased market penetration for short, medium, and long-term planning
- Conducts market research activities in concert with the internal Marketing organization to analyze and identify opportunities and issues Carries out downstream marketing plan in alignment with Marketing organization
- Establishes credibility with sales teams through clinical expertise, supports sales strategies to meet and exceed business objectives and is committed to “win”.
- May mentor more junior level clinical roles
- Monitor and track usage of product in accounts and support reimbursement objectives.
- Complete all field administrative responsibilities including, updating clinical account activities in customer database, dashboards and tools.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as required.
- BA/BS preferred with a minimum of 3 plus years work experience in a clinical or sales role in the health care field. Experience in medical device field is preferred as an RN or other clinical/medical professional.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills are required. Must have clear, confident oral presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to plan and manage multiple, complex tasks and projects simultaneously with minimal oversight. Ability to effectively work independently with extensive travel (80+%).
- Ability to assimilate highly technical and complex information quickly, and discuss at a high level with customers/colleagues.
- Ability to define problems, synthesize data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, report on findings and develop creative solutions to complex issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, interpret and assist in the creation and refinement of company procedures, provide insight on additional areas of training for external teams
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.