Current Opening: Regional Sales Director- South Central-TX
Myoscience has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Director for the South Central Region (Houston/Dallas area). This key role is responsible for growing assigned territory by bringing on and managing agents throughout area. You will have general responsibilities for selling, planning, organizing and implementing all account management activities. This position has high accountability for achieving territory sales quotas and objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key physicians, nurses, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators within accounts and prospects within territory.
- Develop and execute quarterly sales plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory. Direct selling activities within the region
- Responsible for the region’s forecasting and sales tracking
- Provide training presentations and demonstrations to agents/customer on application and use of company products
- Educate the customer regarding indications, contraindications, and safety of company products
- Develop and maintain up-to-date account files in company systems and databases.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain consistent communications with manager on all matters in the territory
- Manage Clinical Account team members.
- BS/BA in Business or related field preferred
- 6+ years’ demonstrated sales experience within a medical device or related company
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Application Suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Access to hospitals and specific departments in geographic territory.
- Ability to develop, lead and influence internal and external teams.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.